Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It.....


Last week was my daughter's birthday and like most little girls, she fancies a balloon. Ages ago I had pinned the idea of filling up a child's bedroom with helium balloons to wake up to on their birthday morning.  It sounded pretty rad to me, so I did it and she loved it.





I also set the table nicely with her presents and a love heart balloon.  It looked really lovely.....



For a total of five minutes....


At least the balloons lasted for a while longer.



6 comments:

  1. Looks likes gorgeous and very happy birthday day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! My little boy turns 5 in a couple of weeks! Might have to borrow some ideas! Happy birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love that as a kid - happy birthday to your gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Looks like you made her feel really special for her birthday :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Looks like you made her feel really special for her birthday :).

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...