Friday, June 12, 2009

Mannum here we come!

Hi Everyone,

The day we leave for Mannum for our retreat is finally here. Mum and I have been frantic all week, but everything is done and calm has descended.

I thought I'd post a picture of a sight rarely seen by me - the sunrise!




They say that you can't be an owl and a fowl and I am definitely an owl. This morning however, I had to unleash my inner fowl and get up early to finish the last of these:



Here they are lined up like Emperor Qin's terracotta army.

I hope you all have a great weekend - I know I will.

Happy stitching,

Shontelle

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend. I will hear all about it from mum. I love mornings so I must be a fowl.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...